2017 MUNICIPAL ELECTION INFORMATION
Offices to be voted on in the 2017 Clinton City Municipal Election are:
· Mayor - 4 year term · Two (2) City Council Members - 4 year terms each. Declarations for the 2017 Election have been filed by the following individuals: Clinton City will hold only a General Election on November 7, 2017. Candidates for Mayor:
- L. Mitch Adams 801-791-5983 lane.adams@Q.com
- Anthony O. Thompson 801773-2313 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Petersen 801-774-8331 email@example.com
- Karen M. Peterson 801-825-6966 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Eberhard 860-904-3925 email@example.com
(In accordance with UCA 20A-6-305 candidate names are displayed according to the Master Ballot Position List.)Declaration of Candidacy Forms or Nomination Petition must be filed in person with the City Recorder at 2267 N 1500 W Clinton, Utah between the hours of 8am and 5pm. The Candidate Filing Period for 2017 was from Thursday June 1, 2017 to 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday June 7, 2017. (UCA 10-3-301)
Candidates are subject to financial disclosure requirements identified in (UCA 10-3-208).
The General Election will be held on November 7, 2017. See the 2017 Clinton City Municipal Election Candidate Guide Here See the 2017 Municipal Election Candidate Declarations Here
CLINTON CITY WATER IMPROVEMENTS INFORMATION
For questions regarding the secondary water system please contact the Davis & Weber Counties Canal Company at 801-774-6373 or visit their website at www.davis.weber.org.
Welcome to the official Website of Clinton City, Utah. Clinton is a vibrant Utah community of 21,000 residents who enjoy a high quality of life in a safe, family oriented rural atmosphere. Clinton is located just North of Salt Lake City and Southwest of Ogden; nestled between the Wasatch Mountains and the Great Salt Lake. Clinton City offers the finest in police and fire protection, justice court, professional office staff, highly regarded recreation programs, and a hard-working public works department.